A role for a dynamic Section Engineer (MHSA 220.127.116.11app) to join the team at this opencast operation, situated about an hour outside of Pretoria.
You will need a NDip or degree (Mechanical or Electrical) and GCC (M&W) with at least 3 years experience carrying a full legal appointment on a mine.
All-rounder experience will be first prize, and solid experience on process plants ideal. Solid project management experience is also highly preferred.
Responsibilities will include:
- Driving Maintenance KPIs to ensure vehicles/equipment availability, reliability and optimization
- Roll out TMM maintenance strategy to minimize equipment downtime and ensure availability of equipment at the right time
- Manage overall maintenance management performance within area of responsibility
- Manage breakdown and planned maintenance to minimise downtime
- Ensure and maintain Legal Compliance, Audits and Governance
- Implement the maintenance in accordance with maintenance schedules paying careful attention to deadlines and budget control
- Oversee all maintenance and repair work, ensuring adherence to health & safety standards, to relevant items list but not limited to:
- Process Plant Equipment
- Pressure Vessels
- Water and Sewage Treatment Plants
- Tailings Storage Facilities
- Participation in the planning of engineering and construction projects
- Manage and coordinate all engineering and construction projects, including liaising with external contractors, ensuring completion on time and within budget
This role is reserved for South African citizens.
Communication will be with shortlisted candidates only.